Sunday, October 10, 2010

Coming from ruling a Kingdom to now... Leo South node, Aquarius straight ahead



A space and place in Neverland
Having a heart and courage and soul was the only light
Where all yearnings and dreams came to day
Expressing my truths was as easy as sight

My works of art were my babies, my cubs
As everyone saw my meaning in colours and shapes
Swirls of blue and pink and golden hues
Sights and tastes of gorgeously delicate grapes

Each piece unique in their own very way,
Barely I had to speak when I didn't care to be disturbed
As remnants of my imagination
Spoke so much vaster than words

My castle was as grand and beautiful
As one would ever dare to describe
Where sights of fruit and flowing fountains
Left no worries to be put aside.
It was a literal kingdom of lionesses
Surrounded by powdered seeds from heaven
Grounded into deep pools of chocolate ecstasy
All of which had their own choices of delicacy

Every plant had a meaning, an essence
Every job had a working heart behind
Everything was always perfect,
I never had a chance to whine
Although there were few time I had to speak
I found it difficult to say what I had in mind
So I continued to live by other vices
And the perfection continued through my time

I opened my eyes just the other day
To realise that the paradise I knew were gone
Where I now have to speak up for my truth
Of what I need, what I mean and for what I do
Challenging as it looms
More than a mere effort it may be
I feel like now I'm finding the way
Bringing the brightest from within me
I need to speak to this new world
I'm trying to figure out how
So far the one's closest to me haven't listened
I've kept my mouth and lips sealed
I dream and dream and dream
Through sleep and rest I know its coming
So I can merge everything I've ever known
Into something I know is a creation

It's taking time and time and time
A million walls I feel I'm running into,
From the the empire, my castle I've known best
This is now a new wall l I've built altogether
And its been causing great unrest
My purpose I can feel it coming
As distant as it seems I know its there
Just doing and just being is my solo mission
So I can come back to being great within my own field
The kingdom that will come to life it will
Yet this time over I'll know how I got there
And I'll feel forever more, whole

No comments:

Post a Comment