Sunday, October 10, 2010

Virgonian South Node Heading to Sea - The Chironians



I've come from a place called Virgonia.
Everyone is perfect and if you are not, you sure will be.
We give service to others and deny our own selves.
Deprivation of hedonistic love and deep connections, either and both feel an arms distance away.
Think of a small witchy down, with pretty clean white witches on every corner.
Healing the sick, fixing the body, listening to those that had been laid with trauma.
Helping the animals and spending time spreading truths.
Where all peoples haven't even realised their denying their own.

Then out of the very literal blue
This guy Thorsarro came to town. All the ladies loved him,
He had the love to charm the wits of them all,
Abilities to evoke excitedness and lust of life
And add soul to daily duty,
Simplifying everything so perplexed
Expanding the truth of what may be

Whilst paying attention to the mass of people that I considered no-other than family.
He glanced my way and
It was over...

Between the two of us
My instinctual need for duty
My needs to alter, fix and clarify
To play mother role-model
Turned into joy at work
He taught me how to be improve
How to teach with emotion, with heart and joy
How to transcend knowledge from worlds above
And bring it down to share with the whole

I feared that which I came to know
As the power of the knowledge of the worlds kept me unease
I locked the power and secrets away
Forever I thought, yes so
The insights would thrash and burn my mind
As they didn't want to be unheard
Arising above animal instincts
It was a battle of the mind and soul.

As to this day
After the teachings that the family does not want to hear
After my lust for life dampening to those having had a heart turned black
After the neverending near-accomplishments of perfected aims
And purifying my body continously and further back
And after seemingly no success
I realised and still wonder why
I left my mind in Virgonia so much time ago

I am now in Wonderland
That which merges all friends from all places.
All energies and all purposes
All traditions and all new practices
Its time that I lay down
And partake in it all
Whilst not forgetting my talents
Instead bringing them forth
Time to shine in the land of the lions
Where they cannot see my sheepishness
Disguised by my constant surprise
People can go and do whatever they please
It is a dreamland
A land of a billion photographs
Colours, faces and ways to go
I've fallen in love with the land
I think I've found my home


No comments:

Post a Comment