Sunday, October 10, 2010

Surrender to the Void

Surrender.
Pure surrender.
Let the archetypal Hades do what he will
Let those thoughts come back home.
Let the flow of yin, yang and the cycle of life give me inspiration and time to release, reflect and appeal...
Relatively, I am a mere grain of sand in the mass ocean of everything that is.
Understanding where I lay, where I be, doesn't change my size, nor shape, perhaps my perception of flow or movement with the whole, yes, but I do not effect nor control the tides or currents.
Cartharsis of ideas, feelings and beliefs do not yield change of the whole, as the whole is perfect, balanced, complete. However my own awareness of my existence does in deed change, as I do not ask for mercy at every coming change and feeling that may have once taken over.
Awareness is not about a literal death, it is about the death of the in-betweens, corridors and cobwebs, illusions of our existence that have binded us. We keep on moving, feeling, changing, yet now with a sense of peace and balance underlying our very actions.

Tension = conflict. Conflict = tension.

Just....Chillax

No comments:

Post a Comment